Here are some pics of the latest custom quilt top that I have just finished.
This quilt is for a couple in Oregon and they wanted the big OM symbol in the center.
I used fusible interfacing to stabilize the back of the area where I appliqued
the OM symbol and also used interfacing to stabilize the symbol itself.
I used recycled men's shirting fabric samples for the colored patches and I think it came out awesome!
They picked out a squiggly design for the pantograph and I will have it
finished with a navy thread to match the border.
I should have the finished quilt done at the beginning of December
and I'll post more pics then!