Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Memory Quilt for Ange :)

This is the beginning stages for a special memory quilt that I promised a 
friend of mine from high school, 
that I would make his wife, 
before he passed away.

Sadly, Matt passed away before I could get it made for her. 

It's been in my que since last October so it's about time I get to it!

Ange gave me lots of Matt's favorite T-shirts to work with from his company, as well as his jeans and other articles of clothing. 

So stay tuned for progress... 
Memory Quilt for Matt from clothing

Memory Quilt for Matt from clothing

Memory Quilt for Matt from clothing

Custom Memory Quilt made from recycled clothing and textiles

Custom Memory Quilt made from recycled clothing and textiles

Custom Memory Quilt made from recycled clothing and textiles