Thursday, June 26, 2014

Come Visit Me At My New Page!!

Hi Everyone!!!

As many of you know, I have been VERY busy this past year and even welcomed the birth of our son last fall!!

Because of the demanding schedule of a SAHM to two very small babies, I haven't been able to quilt in a very, very long time. I have been receiving some wonderful emails from you folks and I am happy to refer you to my friend, who is a fantastic quilter out of PA! So please keep the emails coming and I can help put you in touch with her for your custom quilt project!

In the meantime, come check out my new venture!!!

I am making one of a kind, homemade (by me!), recycled baby clothes and onesies!! I'm recycling cool t shirts and making some pretty bad ass baby duds. 

My new website it Joyaltee.com and you can contact me there!!

Also, my new facebook page is www.facebook.com/Joyaltee !
Come on by and visit me!!