Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ribbons and More Ribbons...The Fabric Fix in Manchester, NH... You HAVE to Check it Out!!!


Ordinarily when I find a GOLD MINE,
 I don't let other people know about it!

That perfect little fabric store that 
has something so wonderful at such an amazing price... 
A well kept secret...

Well... 

I have decided to unveil one of my sources
 with the hopes that the word gets out about them 
and their shop!

That's right, I'm spilling the beans...

RIBBONS!! I love them. Always have.

This store has RIBBONS for $1 (yes, one dollar) a ROLL!

Not just any old ribbons & trim, but high quality woven and embroidered ribbons!!!
They don't sell their ribbon by the yard but by the roll!

And yes, they are $1 a ROLL!!

Check them out... if you're looking for ribbons & trim, THIS is the place!
Ask about the back room too...that's where the mother load is...

Fabric Fix
45 Blane Street
Manchester, NH
603-668-7105

Go there and buy ribbons...